Simply Natural Protein Mousse Cups!
- 500g walnuts
- 2 heaped tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 16 pitted large fresh dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or paste
- Simply Natural Protein Mousse Chocolate Dream
- Combine walnuts, cocoa powder, cinnamon and sea salt. Process until ground, but not too fine.
- Add dates and vanilla
- Process again. Test and see if the cake starts to come together when pressed, if not add a few more dates and a little splash of water then process again.
- Scoop out into small truffle like portions and arrange onto a serving platter.
- You don’t bake this chocolate cake! Just place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to chill and set.
- Combine Protein Mousse & water
- Pipe on the chocolate frosting over each cupcake.
- Decorate if you like. We used blueberries & blackberries here
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
- Makes 40 mini cupcakes